A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mashiul Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans