A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mashood Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mashood Qadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mashood Qadri, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qadri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mashood Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mashood Qadri practice?
- Dr. Mashood Qadri has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mashood Qadri practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Casa Grande Internists and Casa Grande Nephrologists.