A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mashood Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mashood Qadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mashood Qadri, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qadri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans