A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masih Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masih Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uddin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Uddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masih Uddin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Uddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masih Uddin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Masih Uddin practice?
- Dr. Masih Uddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Masih Uddin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.