A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masih Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masih Uddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uddin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masih Uddin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Uddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masih Uddin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Masih Uddin practice?
- Dr. Masih Uddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Masih Uddin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.