A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masih Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masih Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masih Uddin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Uddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masih Uddin practice?
Dr. Masih Uddin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.