Learn more about Dr. Masis Babajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masis Babajanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masis Babajanian, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanian graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babajanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babajanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masis Babajanian practice?
Dr. Masis Babajanian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeport, CA and Fort Bragg, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.