A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masis Babajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masis Babajanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babajanian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masis Babajanian, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanian graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babajanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masis Babajanian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Masis Babajanian practice?
- Dr. Masis Babajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Masis Babajanian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.