Learn more about Dr. Masis Babajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masis Babajanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babajanian
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Babajanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masis Babajanian, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanian graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babajanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masis Babajanian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masis Babajanian practice?
- Dr. Masis Babajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Masis Babajanian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.