Learn more about Dr. Masis Babajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masis Babajanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babajanian
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babajanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masis Babajanian, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanian graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babajanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masis Babajanian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masis Babajanian practice?
- Dr. Masis Babajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Masis Babajanian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Cardiologists.