A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mason Carp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mason Carp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mason Carp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carp graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mason J Carp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mason J. Carp practice?
- Dr. Mason Carp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mason Carp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.