inactive

Mason X Dang MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 18th, 2016
Professional and funny. Knows his stuff. Will return for more services.

January 9th, 2015
Wow!
Dr. Dang is very professional and a true artist. He asks questions and listens to the answers. I never felt rushed or that I didn't have his full attention. It's obvious that he's a perfectionist. He explains exactly what he's doing and why. My treatments were absolutely painless and the results were spectacular. I went from haggard to looking and feeling great.

June 20th, 2014
Go.
Pricey, but worth it. You want someone that's like Dr. Dang. He makes me look NATURALLY beautiful which can be hard to do when I see so many people starting to look the same. I swear it doesn't hurt to be beautiful when he works on my face. I've had botox, fillers, chemical peels, laser. Once you go to him, I swear, you won't want to go anywhere else.

January 16th, 2011
Miss S. Soos
Dr, Mason is awesome. I see him annually for lip enhancement. He has a beautiful office, courteous staff, and is very knowledgeable and caring with his patients. He listens to my needs and I always leave looking beautiful.I trust him to make me look my best. Thank you Dr. Mason!

Health Guides