A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mason Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mason Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mason Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mason H Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mason H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Mason Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Mason Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.