inactive

Mason M Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

February 10th, 2016
My face life results lasted only 4 months., but immediately following my surgery, I developed problems, which both Dr. Williams and his staff failed to acknowledge. I made repeated phone calls to the office, with NO return calls. I ultimately returned to the office, unannounced, to voice a complaint with his office manager. I understand he has since retired.

March 9th, 2015
Not a professional in any way.

March 25th, 2013
Wonderf
Dr Williams was wonderful very professional , he made my tummy tuck experiencewonderful . I am 5 weeks post and I see my results already and I only had 3 pounds removed , following his instructions I experienced no pain. My close friend had a tummy tuck and lipo done 2 weeks after hearing and seening l my results . I would highly recommend this experenced doctor and staff .

March 16th, 2013
Ruined my body
Dr. Williams was highly recommended to me by many friends/drs. He actually ruined my breasts. He did 2 surgeries in 6 months only to have them turn out worse. He wanted to operate again without any explaination as to what what wrong. His answer was that I was too skinny and didn't have enough breast tissue. Most women that receive breast augmentation don't have huge breasts or a lot of breast tissue. I would highly advise not to use him. Time for him to retire. Worst experience of my life and I wish I never had this done.

May 19th, 2012
Don't waste your time or money to have Dr. Williams perform your procedure. Nothing special or talented about him.

May 8th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I would recommend Dr. Williams without reservation. He is a perfectionist which you want in a plastic surgeon, is compassionate and communicates well with patients. His office staff is top notch and very caring.

February 18th, 2009
A true professional who is caring and compassionate.

January 8th, 2009
Fantstic doctor! Wow!

May 28th, 2008
This fabulous doctor is caring, competent and a miracle worker.
I thought he was the best doctor I have ever known. So kind and gentle and actually a miracle worker. I would place my face and my life in his hands. He is the best. I would recommend him to all my friends. He is a great physician and a lovely man.