A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masood Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masood Ahmad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vencor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masood Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masood Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Masood Ahmad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Masood Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Miami, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.