A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masood Boroumand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masood Boroumand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masood Boroumand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boroumand graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Boroumand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masood Boroumand MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Masood Boroumand practice?
- Dr. Masood Boroumand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masood Boroumand practices Pediatrics near Windber, PA.
See Windber Pediatricians.