Learn more about Dr. Masood Ghazali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masood Ghazali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masood Ghazali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazali graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Ghazali has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masood Ghazali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Masood Ghazali practice?
- Dr. Masood Ghazali has 8 office locations.
Dr. Masood Ghazali practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Saint Croix Falls, WI.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.