Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

by J Martin on Jun 18th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Misdiagnosed me! show details Misdiagnosed me!
by A.B. on Aug 14th, 2014

Dr M. Qazi misread my EKG. He stated I had a heart attack, & my heart was enlarged. Three second opinions & $ 5,000. later, Three second opinion doctors confirmed Dr. Qazi misinterpreted "artifact" on my EKG and Dr Qazi never even examined me. Not happy- he deserves to loose his license for scaring me to death.

wonderful doctor! show details wonderful doctor!
by Jennings on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr Qazi took great care of my dad. He was very nice and caring. Genuinely friendly. He did everything possible for my dad. Best doctor ever!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Dec 17th, 2011

Professional, kind, and with true empathy for his patients. Would highly recommend him.

The best doctor ever (who actually listens, and genuinely cares!) show details The best doctor ever (who actually listens, and genuinely cares!)
Jun 15th, 2011

I have known Dr. Qazi for a while now, and I can say without a doubt that he truly cares. He has a charming and intelligent bedside manner, and knows just what to say to put a patient at ease. He is warm and friendly and highly principled. Whenever I have the pleasure to talk to him, I know I am talking to a perfect gentleman, a "patient's doctor," someone whom I hold in the highest regard and respect. He is everything a doctor should be, and if you get to know him, as I have, you will find that in addition to being a superb doctor, he is a learned and erudite scholar, a family man, and a true friend to all those who come in contact with him. He is always looking out for the best interests of those around them, and adheres completely to the Golden Rule. He is the best doctor I have ever come across-God bless you, Dr. Qazi!