Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

10837 S Cicero Ave
Ste 200
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
708-636-7575
Locations and availability (6)

|  wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Jennings on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr Qazi took great care of my dad. He was very nice and caring. Genuinely friendly. He did everything possible for my dad. Best doctor ever!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2011

Professional, kind, and with true empathy for his patients. Would highly recommend him.

|  The best doctor ever (who actually listens, and genuinely cares!)  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I have known Dr. Qazi for a while now, and I can say without a doubt that he truly cares. He has a charming and intelligent bedside manner, and knows just what to say to put a patient at ease. He is warm and friendly and highly principled. Whenever I have the pleasure to talk to him, I know I am talking to a perfect gentleman, a "patient's doctor," someone whom I hold in the highest regard and respect. He is everything a doctor should be, and if you get to know him, as I have, you will find that in addition to being a superb doctor, he is a learned and erudite scholar, a family man, and a true friend to all those who come in contact with him. He is always looking out for the best interests of those around them, and adheres completely to the Golden Rule. He is the best doctor I have ever come across-God bless you, Dr. Qazi!