A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masood Rehmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masood Rehmani, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehmani
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rehmani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masood Rehmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehmani graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Rehmani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masood Zafar Rehmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masood Z. Rehmani practice?
- Dr. Masood Rehmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masood Rehmani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists.