A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masood Rehmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masood Rehmani, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehmani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rehmani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masood Rehmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehmani graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Rehmani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masood Zafar Rehmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masood Z. Rehmani practice?
- Dr. Masood Rehmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masood Rehmani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists.