A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoom Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoom Qadeer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoom Qadeer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Qadeer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoom DR Qadeer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Masoom D. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Masoom Qadeer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Masoom Qadeer practices Anesthesiology near Deer Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Deer Park Anesthesiologists.