Dr. Masoom Hasan Qadeer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoom Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoom Qadeer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoom Qadeer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masoom H. Qadeer practice?
Dr. Masoom Qadeer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Deer Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Deer Park Anesthesiologists, Deer Park Neurologists, Deer Park Pain Management Doctors, and Deer Park Physiatrists.