Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  Came all the dam way for opiates and left with headache  |  show details
by Andrew Shields on Aug 23rd, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's, I drove all the way from kings park long island NY to deer park long island NY. Iv been in pain for years and all these LI DR's would give me was suboxone because of a Heroin/Xanax Addiction since i was 18, I want off it ! This man would not give me methadone for treatment of pain to taper down, They all just want me addicted to subs and dam street drugs, I left paying over $250 out of pocket and he did not even offer Valiums, evil evil evil . Andy Shields Kings Park NY 11754

|  waste of time  |  show details
by Ralph on Jan 26th, 2014

Worst doctor visit ever, Dirty overcrowded office. waited 2.5 hours, he does not listen, He asked the same questions I answer on my first visit. Right away he wanted to do spinal injections and trigger point injections even after I told him twice that I could not have anymore shots for at least 6 months, Also if your previous doctor had prescribed narcotic pain medication, he won't....

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

Worst dr ever seen if you can call it a visit!!! Sat in waiting room for over an hour then told I wouldn't bee seen because I was "seeking". Seeking what I don't know because I haven't even seen any other drs and this was for a car accident from a year ago...so I guess they just didn't want to deal with the no-fault!!! Would not suggest him at all for anybody or anything. They also have a very rude and lazy staff.

|  Dr that doesn't care  |  show details
by Lydia on Jun 22nd, 2013

I walk into this office that is in a building basement with no access for handicap entrance or parking the dr is very nasty he gave me a medication that my board certified psych dr gives me I told him all my meds I was on and he gave me basicly the same med and I kept getting bad headaches and nausea so when I called him out on his mistake he didn't like it cause I thought I was at pain mgmt I was wanting eat more at note my med didn' t he told me to loose weight meanwhile I saw a 500 pound women there i 've been to surgents 3 times and they all said they would not operate cause they couldn't see any real pain relief and I would still need pain mgmt it's all about money these days you can' t find a dr with heart there like walking piggy banks if you have read this great this dr isn't worth the headache or gas cause he is also in shirley and always remember dr's god givith god takith away today is us tommorrow you everything doesn't last forever not even you quadeer and when your in pain may god have mercey on you have a nice vacation on the money you make off our pain be happy for that undeserved star

|  worst doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

hes rooms are always dirty , garbage all over the floor after a 2 hour to 2 and a half hour wait dont dear scream if he hurts you he will yell at you and you telling the meds are not working and still keeps you on them i gain 25 pounds in 2 months from seeing him and no relief for bulding disc all down my neck and scoliosis and degentertive disc dease in lower back stay is aways nasty too dont waste your time hes only after your money

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Waited 2.5 hours and then was seen for 5 minutes, with the Dr. using a timer to end our visit. Dr. Left room and did not provide any prescriptions or treatment. WOrst doctor possible.

|  RUDE!!! stay away!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

This doctor is rude! you wait hours to see him and his bedside manner is awful! His patients in the waiting room are scary!