Dr. Masoom Qadeer Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Masoom Qadeer?

It's nice to not have pills pushed.

Posted on October 18th, 2017

He is no nonsense doctor and professional. His staff are very nice and helpful. I"'ve started treatment for the back pain and in the 3 times I have had a monumental decrease in pain due the injections. Finally I can actually stand straight for at least ten minutes and walk. I expect it to keep improving.

Great doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I will definitely recommend Dr Qadeer he is very professional and treats his clients with respect

Good Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I have benefited from this doctor's Pain treatment.

Great doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2016

I've been coming to Dr Qadeer's office for 2 years and I'm very satisfied with the Doctor. The office is clean and the staff is very friendly. Dr Qadeer is a helpful doctor who is very helpful and gives good advice. If someone left a bad review its most likely because they didn't get the drugs they wanted. Dr Qadeer is a good doctor and I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Not a competent doctor, was asked to bring my MRI films he never even looked at them or the MRI study report, filled out 15 pages of paper work and took a urine test waited in an office the size of your closet, he talked to me for 2 minutes and told me that he could do nothing for me staff was inexperienced looked confused and not very respectful, PAIN MANAGEMENT? WHAT A JOKE ! WOULDN'T RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

No, no, no!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

This doctor and his very rude staff are a nightmare. The office in Deer Park is tiny, no where to sit. Two weeks after they put bars and mesh in my spine they said there was nothing to do to help me. I was NOT looking for opioids just something to help me sleep at night. Also, for that visit, they kept me waiting 2 1/2 hours! Let me tell you, sitting in a chair with a fused spine for the amount of time is a nightmare. Went for an epidural, felt like I was in a methadone clinic. The nurse missed my vein at least ten times. Then injected the sleep medicine under the skin instead of the vein. I stayed wide awake, which was fine sine in no way was this an epidural. It was just under the skin. This is a sham operation.

Pain Management

Posted on May 17th, 2016

This Dr sure needs to get a refresher in his medical field. I have suffer with severe pain my last 34 years due high dosage of radiation in the early 80's and he expects the needle that he injected do a miracle for the whole Body all he did was make things worse. Rude & didn't read the urgent request of pain management. Didn't care to understand my life pain.

Absolute Garbage

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

This doctor was absolutely horrible. He seemed to just not care about anything I had to say; he missed an additional ailment on my MRI (found out after I switched to another pain dr.); he never told me about any medications he prescribed; every dr I went to would discuss medicine benefits/side effects, etc..Not this doctor. The office was filthy. There were open needle wrappers on floor and tables, signs telling patients to not urinate on the floor in bathroom; I could hear his discussions with other patients because he never closed the exam room doors when meeting with patients. The staff were unfriendly. It was just an overall miserable experience to go there. So glad I switched doctors. If you are looking for a good pain doctor that cares, look elsewhere. I would give him 0 stars if I could.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I was placed in a room that wasn't cleaned after last patient they have boxes of medical records in room violating hippa there sharps box was over flowing there was a dirty swifter leaning on the was it was absolutely disgusting. There was no seats in waiting room all were full and I couldn't stand due to back pain. Also dr never sent script to pharmacy every time I call they say they will do it again. I can not express how horrible this place was enough

Posted on October 24th, 2017