Anesthesiologist (pain control)

2.0

No, no, no! show details No, no, no!
by Lorin on Jun 3rd, 2016

This doctor and his very rude staff are a nightmare. The office in Deer Park is tiny, no where to sit. Two weeks after they put bars and mesh in my spine they said there was nothing to do to help me. I was NOT looking for opioids just something to help me sleep at night. Also, for that visit, they kept me waiting 2 1/2 hours! Let me tell you, sitting in a chair with a fused spine for the amount of time is a nightmare. Went for an epidural, felt like I was in a methadone clinic. The nurse missed my vein at least ten times. Then injected the sleep medicine under the skin instead of the vein. I stayed wide awake, which was fine sine in no way was this an epidural. It was just under the skin. This is a sham operation.

Pain Management show details Pain Management
by Very ill patient on May 16th, 2016

This Dr sure needs to get a refresher in his medical field. I have suffer with severe pain my last 34 years due high dosage of radiation in the early 80's and he expects the needle that he injected do a miracle for the whole Body all he did was make things worse. Rude & didn't read the urgent request of pain management. Didn't care to understand my life pain.

Poor Business show details Poor Business
by Abraham Esq. III on Feb 12th, 2016

This particular Doctor does not build a healthy professional relationship with his clients. His staff is rude, and disingenuous. Furthermore, I believe that Dr. Masoom Qadeer is an afraid Dr. Who graduated from a medical school in Bangladesh! He does not listen really well! Additionally, he is not punctual. Dr. Masoom Qadeer is NOT a Doctor which I would recommend to anyone!

Poor treatment show details Poor treatment
by Dr. Qadeer's patient on Feb 8th, 2016

This Dr. Has individuals who are not professional and discourteous working for him. Furthermore, he apparently graduated Medical School in the slums of Bangladesh... He is not professional. He gave me an injection when I didn't even ask for it! I asked him to fully evaluate me-and he declined! What kind of Dr. Does such thing?!! In retrospect, I would never recommend this Doctor to anybody. Please see other Dr's and get other opinions before you make your final decision. I unfortunately had to see him, because my no fault cut me off from some of the best Doctors out there!

Absolute Garbage show details Absolute Garbage
Dec 22nd, 2015

This doctor was absolutely horrible. He seemed to just not care about anything I had to say; he missed an additional ailment on my MRI (found out after I switched to another pain dr.); he never told me about any medications he prescribed; every dr I went to would discuss medicine benefits/side effects, etc..Not this doctor. The office was filthy. There were open needle wrappers on floor and tables, signs telling patients to not urinate on the floor in bathroom; I could hear his discussions with other patients because he never closed the exam room doors when meeting with patients. The staff were unfriendly. It was just an overall miserable experience to go there. So glad I switched doctors. If you are looking for a good pain doctor that cares, look elsewhere. I would give him 0 stars if I could.

Nov 10th, 2015

I was placed in a room that wasn't cleaned after last patient they have boxes of medical records in room violating hippa there sharps box was over flowing there was a dirty swifter leaning on the was it was absolutely disgusting. There was no seats in waiting room all were full and I couldn't stand due to back pain. Also dr never sent script to pharmacy every time I call they say they will do it again. I can not express how horrible this place was enough

Aug 13th, 2013

Worst dr ever seen if you can call it a visit!!! Sat in waiting room for over an hour then told I wouldn't bee seen because I was "seeking". Seeking what I don't know because I haven't even seen any other drs and this was for a car accident from a year ago...so I guess they just didn't want to deal with the no-fault!!! Would not suggest him at all for anybody or anything. They also have a very rude and lazy staff.

Dr that doesn't care show details Dr that doesn't care
by Lydia on Jun 22nd, 2013

I walk into this office that is in a building basement with no access for handicap entrance or parking the dr is very nasty he gave me a medication that my board certified psych dr gives me I told him all my meds I was on and he gave me basicly the same med and I kept getting bad headaches and nausea so when I called him out on his mistake he didn't like it cause I thought I was at pain mgmt I was wanting eat more at note my med didn' t he told me to loose weight meanwhile I saw a 500 pound women there i 've been to surgents 3 times and they all said they would not operate cause they couldn't see any real pain relief and I would still need pain mgmt it's all about money these days you can' t find a dr with heart there like walking piggy banks if you have read this great this dr isn't worth the headache or gas cause he is also in shirley and always remember dr's god givith god takith away today is us tommorrow you everything doesn't last forever not even you quadeer and when your in pain may god have mercey on you have a nice vacation on the money you make off our pain be happy for that undeserved star

worst doctor show details worst doctor
Mar 18th, 2013

hes rooms are always dirty , garbage all over the floor after a 2 hour to 2 and a half hour wait dont dear scream if he hurts you he will yell at you and you telling the meds are not working and still keeps you on them i gain 25 pounds in 2 months from seeing him and no relief for bulding disc all down my neck and scoliosis and degentertive disc dease in lower back stay is aways nasty too dont waste your time hes only after your money

Apr 30th, 2012

Waited 2.5 hours and then was seen for 5 minutes, with the Dr. using a timer to end our visit. Dr. Left room and did not provide any prescriptions or treatment. WOrst doctor possible.