Dr. Masooma Niazi MD is female, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Niazi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Niazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Div.
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Masooma Niazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masooma Niazi practice?
Dr. Masooma Niazi practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.