A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masooma Niazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masooma Niazi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niazi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Niazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masooma Niazi MD is a female Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Masooma Niazi practice?
- Dr. Masooma Niazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Masooma Niazi practices Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.