Dr. Masooma Rehmtulla Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Masooma Rehmtulla?

She is Great!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

She is smart, she listens, and she cares. My doctor of 20 yeas retired and I didn't know who could fill her shoes but Dr. Rehmtulla did that did that and more!

A great Dr.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Rehmtulla since our former Dr. left we have found her to be an outstanding physician and very capable of listening and giving excellent advice to both my husband and I she also has a great personality which I commend since she deals with lots of patients throughout the day Dr. Rehmtulla is very qualified!

Poor Care and Treatment

Posted on February 21st, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rehmtulla was disturbing. A yearly physical lasted less than 10 min after a 50 minute wait. She did not seem versed in appropriate testing or follow up visits. Her inexperience and youth were obvious and were not compensated by her arrogant bedside manner. I would not recommend this Dr. to family or friends.

Stay Away

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Dr. Remtulla is not qualified to be treating patients. She simply cannot assess medical ailments nor is she capable of long term health care. Her incompetence is only surpassed by her inability to effectively communicate with patients. Getting treated by Dr. Rehmtulla is an exercise in futility. An awful painful experience! One should not risk their health with such a poorly trained physician.

I am a new Patient

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I found Dr Rehmtulla to be smart and answered my questions. She was aware of my medical chart and had an excellent bedside manner. She never rushed me and encouraged me to call if I had any issues regarding my medical condition. I don't agree with the other reviewers. The doctor is very young and a recent graduate but I have confidence in her medical judgement. I liked that she listened to me and encouraged me to ask questions. My former doctor left the practice and I needed a new PCP. I think these other reviewers should give the doctor a chance and not be so quick to judge. I also commend the office staff for helping me with appointments and answering questions very efficiently whenever I call. No issues at all on my part.

Doesn't seem to be interested in medicine

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Rehmtulla doesn't seem to have any interest in her patients. She didn't follow up with me about labs that came back with abnormal results, and she doesn't seem to remember me from visit to visit.

Not going to see her again.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Rehmtulla is probably one of the worst doctors I've ever been to. She apparently has no experience. Every time I asked her a question, she looked up the answer on her computer. She told me I was overweight. (I have about 12 percent body fat and a lot of muscle, because I go to the gym and used to be a professional athlete.) She doesn't seem to have any critical thinking skills, curiosity, or diagnostic ability. When she ordered tests to follow up on some abnormal lab levels, she never called me back with the results-- I had to call her-- and then when she finally got back to me, she clearly hadn't read the chart or remembered who I was. This happened on multiple occasions-- I would call and leave a detailed message with the nurse, and then Dr. Rehmtulla would call me back clearly not having read the message, and I'd have to explain everything over again. She has no bedside manner, questionable judgement, and I'm not going to see her again.

Posted on October 31st, 2016