A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masooma Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masooma Aijaz Sheikh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masooma A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Masooma Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masooma Sheikh practices Psychiatry near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Kokomo Psychiatrists.