A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masooma Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masooma Aijaz Sheikh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masooma A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Masooma Sheikh has 12 office locations.
Dr. Masooma Sheikh practices Psychiatry near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Greencastle, IN.
See Avon Psychiatrists.