Learn more about Dr. Masoor Kamalesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamalesh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kamalesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalesh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kamalesh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoor Kamalesh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practice?
- Dr. Masoor Kamalesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.