A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoor Kamalesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalesh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kamalesh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamalesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan