Learn more about Dr. Masoor Kamalesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalesh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kamalesh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoor Kamalesh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practice?
- Dr. Masoor Kamalesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Marion Internists and Marion Cardiologists.