A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoor Kamalesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalesh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kamalesh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamalesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practice?
Dr. Masoor Kamalesh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, and Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners.