A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoud Afshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoud Afshar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshar graduated from Ghazvin Univ Of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Ghazvin Med Sch, Ghazvin, Iran.
Dr. Afshar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoud Afshar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masoud Afshar practice?
- Dr. Masoud Afshar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masoud Afshar practices Internal Medicine near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Internists.