A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoud Azodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoud Azodi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoud Azodi, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Azodi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Azodi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azodi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masoud Azodi practice?
Dr. Masoud Azodi practices Gynecologic Oncology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See New Haven Oncologists.