Dr. Masoud Ghalambor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Masoud Ghalambor?

November 2nd, 2016

Medical Interpreter / Patient also

Dr Ghalambor is a doctor that you can trust for his experience and no only that the way he treat his patients, courteous, understand your needs exceed people expectactions and very accurate diagnosis.

March 20th, 2015

Very pleased!

Dr. Ghalambor was very kind , professional, and intelligent. He knows what he is doing, answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained everything I needed to know. Even though I was nervous , he made me feel at ease about the surgery I am about to have on my ankle! I will definitely recommend him to anyone with ankle issues!!!

April 3rd, 2013

Miracle Worker!

Had a very weak ankle with a 50 year history of giving way and finally decided to do something about it. Went to a seminar on foot issues given by Dr Ghalambor, and 2 years later, after a couple more falls made an appointment on "self-referral". Best decision ever. He repaired a shredded ligament and I had a miraculous and uncomplicated recovery way ahead of the timetable I was given. My ankle is stable and life is good!

April 11th, 2011

Amazing, Caring Physician

I saw Dr. Ghalambor for a second opinion after the first orthopedic surgeon I visited told me he couldn't repair my torn Peroneous Brevis ligament because it was like "shredded cheese." Yes, those were his actual words. On my first visit to Dr. Ghalambor, he looked at my MRI and X-rays and told me that he was going to do everything in his power to repair the torn ligament. He did not make any promises regarding prognosis (how could anyone?), but he assured me he would do his best to repair my torn ligament. I had surgery on 2/10/11 and Dr. Ghalambor did a wonderful job of repairing the torn ligament. It's been exactly two months since my surgery and I am doing GREAT; I walk perfectly and only have slight swelling when I stand for too long. It will be awhile before I can run or wear high heels, but I am happy with my speedy recovery (heels can wait). Every time I have seen Dr. Ghalambor (both before and after my surgery), he has been absolutely wonderful; it is clear that he truly cares about his patients and I feel fortunate to have found him. He always takes the time to answer my questions (I usually have a long list!), and he never appears impatient or otherwise irritated by my never-ending inquiries. Not only is Dr. Ghalambor an amazing surgeon, but he also has a heart of gold. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor and I will forever be grateful for his care and compassion. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dr. Ghalambor!

November 4th, 2010

FOOT PATIENT

I love dr G and his staff. he explained evertyhing to me. My surgery was a great success. His staff ia always nice and helpfull. i wish i went to him first. i saw physical therapy right in the office and it worked great!

July 22nd, 2010

please consider another surgeon

I chose Dr Ghalambor for my extensive surgery because my podiatrist recommended him, and he was even written up in a local magazine. Unfortunately, I wish I had listened to my gut and found another surgeon. He was curt and almost rude during the consult-I actually brought a friend along for moral support for th 2nd visit. The surgery center he used was dingy and staff uncommunicative. When I woke up in the recovery room I said I was in pain and the nurse said of course you hurt-you just had surgery. No PT perscribed because Dr G doesn't believe it works. Dr G did not check on me at home after surgery even though I have a clotting disorder and I could't tolerate the pain meds.so if you want a surgeon who doesn't listen,won't call, who's surgery leaves you unable to walk, and his only reply to it is that you weight too much, then by all means waste your time energy and future health on this man.

May 1st, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor..

Dr. Ghalambor spent approximately a total of 4 minutes with me in my 2 hour appointment process, while just itching to get out the door to the next patient. Because of this manner, i returned in pain for my next appointment to find out that he had missed the real problem (a fracture). I was very disappointed since I had quite directly and specifically pointed out that it was at the most importance that i get back on my feet as quickly and as correctly as possible. I needed to get a second opinion regardless, but I was so much more pleased with the treatment and manner in which I was treated from a different caring professional. Though he is a Sports Specialist, I believe he doesn't truly understand the possible consequences, for the athletes trusting in his care, because of his uninterested and unconcerned actions. I would recommend a different specialist if you are truly concerned about your body and future. Your call.

August 30th, 2008

much confidence in this doctor!

I am still recovering from surgery, so the outcome is not quite here for me. I can say that Dr. Ghalabmor was about my fourth opinion and I chose him because he seemed quite confident in what he could do for me (the most out of all the doctors I have seen) and has a very pleasant bedside manner. I have to drive 1 1/2 hours each way everytime I see him, but it is/and will be worth it!

October 2nd, 2017