A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoud Rezvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezvan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rezvan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoud Rezvan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Masoud Rezvan practice?
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan practices Urology near Lawrenceville, NJ.