A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoud Rezvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoud Rezvan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Masoud Rezvan practice?
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Masoud Rezvan practices Urology near Lawrenceville, NJ.