A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Alam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Alam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Alam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Masroor Alam practice?
- Dr. Masroor Alam has 1 office location.
- Dr. Masroor Alam practices Anesthesiology near Edgewood, KY.