A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Haq, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Ul Haq MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masroor U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Masroor Haq has 5 office locations.
Dr. Masroor Haq practices Psychiatry near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Oxford, MI.