A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Haq, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Ul Haq MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Masroor U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Masroor Haq has 5 office locations.
Dr. Masroor Haq practices Psychiatry near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Oxford, MI.