A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Munim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masroor Munim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Munim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Munim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor B Munim MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masroor B. Munim practice?
- Dr. Masroor Munim has 1 office location.
Dr. Masroor Munim practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.