Learn more about Dr. Masroor Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masroor Mustafa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustafa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mustafa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Mustafa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mustafa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masroor Mustafa practice?
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa has 1 office location.
Dr. Masroor Mustafa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Barberton, OH.
See Barberton Internists, Barberton Pulmonologists, Barberton Critical Care Practitioners, and Barberton Sleep Medicine Doctors.