A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masroor Mustafa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustafa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Mustafa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mustafa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masroor Mustafa practice?
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Masroor Mustafa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Barberton Internists, Barberton Pulmonologists, Barberton Critical Care Practitioners, and Barberton Sleep Medicine Doctors.