A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masroor Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masroor Mustafa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masroor Mustafa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mustafa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masroor Mustafa practice?
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Masroor Mustafa practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Franklin, OH.
See Barberton Internists, Barberton Sleep Medicine Doctors, Barberton Pulmonologists, and Barberton Critical Care Practitioners.