Dr. Massarat Bala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Massarat Bala?

Recommended

Posted on April 13th, 2016

The Best Internist I've had. He has been my Primary Care Physician for 2 years. His staff is great as well at resolutions to working with my insurance and obtaining referrals.

Dr. Bala

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Experienced doctor! Confident and prompt diagnosis. Overall excellent care!!!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr Bala is a very personable and caring physician who gives you all the time you want. His advice and approach is down to earth and is not inclined to put you on medication right away. He is very considerate in all respects. Our whole family is his patient.

Doctor seems tired

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I went to see Doctor for my annual physical. The doctor just talked to me for less than a minute. Heard my chest and back with his stethoscope and said i am good shape and left. I have been seeing other doctor prior to this and they will spend good deal of time doing thorough checkup. This doctor seems that he is tired and does not care. Maybe he is not going to make so much money on annual physical exam.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Outstanding doctor, spends time and listens to you. He really cares about you. Unfortunately his reception, appointment, business office are rude, slow, and treat you at best like a side of beef and talk about patients by name and diagnosis so that the entire waiting room can hear. Have they ever heard of HIPPA?

Dental hyg

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I have been a patient for 8 years and now I am leaving. I am so disappointed at the staff and the counselor. They do not try and work with at all. Even if you are in a dire need of help. And I am a self paying patient that they just lost.

Call from Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I was awaiting a call back this past Monday from Dr. Bala. He is usually very prompt, and really great. I did not receive my call. It is in reference to a rather important med that I am having side effects from. His staff was very rude with me this morning. I believe the lady's name is Anna, I believe she has a learning disability or is possibly just stupid. She would not take a message, she just kept repeating that I should have made an appointment to follow up but had not and there was noting she could do. I am thinking of finding a new doctor because of issues with his staff.

Was never tehre