Learn more about Dr. Massimiliano Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massimiliano Vitale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massimiliano Vitale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Vitale has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Massimiliano Vitale practice?
Dr. Massimiliano Vitale practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.