Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2016
One year ago Dr. Arcerito saved my life. Went in for a day surgery to have my gallbladder removed and ended up in the hospital to have two more surgeries. Amazingly generous with his time on explaining everything that had happened. My family and i are very great full he was my surgeon who fixed me.

January 1st, 2014
Save yourself the hassle!!
Upon my physician's advice I met with Dr. Arcerito at Mission Surgical. I had my first visit with Dr. Arcerito over a month ago and explained that it was crucial that I have my surgery within a certain time-frame. He assured me that my referral would be expedited to accommodate my needs. Apparently what he says is forgotten as soon as a patient leaves his office. My first STAT referral took THREE weeks for the office to submit!!!! When I would call I would get a very curt "don't call us, we'll call you". Now, over a month later, after speaking with John, the surgery scheduler, I was informed that there was no way to get my surgery scheduled within the time-frame I needed. If I had been told this in the beginning I could have gone elsewhere. Now I am unable to have my long overdue surgery. In addition, I was left feeling unsupported as my situation was continuously undermined being told a number of times that his other patients needs took priority over mine. I understand that he tends to critical care patients but after experiencing constant debilitating pain for the last five years I don't need to hear my condition compared to theirs as an excuse for my surgery not being scheduled in a timely manner!!