A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massimo Degiarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massimo Degiarde is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degiarde
Education & Awards
Dr. Degiarde graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Degiarde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massimo Degiarde MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Massimo Degiarde practice?
- Dr. Massimo Degiarde has 1 office location.
Dr. Massimo Degiarde practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.