A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massimo Loda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massimo Loda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massimo Loda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loda graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Loda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massimo F Loda MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Massimo F. Loda practice?
- Dr. Massimo Loda has 1 office location.
Dr. Massimo Loda practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.