A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Alipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Alipour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massoud Alipour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alipour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Alipour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Shahsavari Alipour MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Massoud S. Alipour practice?
- Dr. Massoud Alipour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Massoud Alipour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Cardiologists, and Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners.