A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Amini has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Siahkalroudi Amini MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Massoud S. Amini practice?
- Dr. Massoud Amini has 1 office location.
Dr. Massoud Amini practices Surgery near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.