A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Majd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Majd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massoud Majd, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Majd graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Majd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Massoud Majd practice?
Dr. Massoud Majd practices Nuclear Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Nuclear Medicine Physicians.