A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Vahdat is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahdat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahdat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Vahdat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Vahdat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Massoud Vahdat practice?
- Dr. Massoud Vahdat has 1 office location.
Dr. Massoud Vahdat practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.