A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Vahdat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Vahdat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Massoud Vahdat practice?
- Dr. Massoud Vahdat has 1 office location.
Dr. Massoud Vahdat practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.