A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massuma Kazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massuma Kazemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massuma Kazemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazemi graduated from Kabul Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazemi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Massuma Kazemi practice?
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Massuma Kazemi practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.