Learn more about Dr. Masud Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masud Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masud Ahmad, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masud Ahmad FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masud Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Masud Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Masud Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.