A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masud Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masud Ahmad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masud Ahmad, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masud Ahmad FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masud Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Masud Ahmad has 12 office locations.
Dr. Masud Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Astoria, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Cardiologists.