A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masud Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masud Ahmad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masud Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masud L Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Masud L. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Masud Ahmad has 12 office locations.
Dr. Masud Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Astoria, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Cardiologists.