Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Masud Hashmi
Dr. Masud Hashmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tecumseh, MI, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Burlington, NC (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hashmi is affiliated with ProMedica Herrick Medical Center, ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus and St Joseph Health Ctreastland. He speaks English.
Dr. Masud Hashmi has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...