Dr. Masue Li MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

no change

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Li is a treasure. She was very much present, even on a busy day. Listens, answers questions. Wonderful bedside manor. I could not be happier with my choice!

October 21st, 2015
The dr doesn't have much of a bedside manner. And she didn't seem to remember anything we discussed. I specifically asked her if she would be giving me anything decent for pain after my surgery because I was afraid of the possible pain and she said it was fine. But tried to send me home with ibuprofen... She is also very doom and gloom, made it sound like I was dying from cancer which was pretty premature.

May 19th, 2015
Do not go to this doctor. My surgery was cancelled 13 hours before it was to start. Her staff or the hospital did not due what was necessary to have me admitted for surgery. When I insisted that she and her co surgeon reschedule immediately she said that if I didn't have any confidence in the doctors I was welcome to find another doctor. I had already waited 4 months for this surgery. The oncologist that she referred me to was horrible. No one made any attempt to check on me when I was released from the hospital. And no one bothered to tell me that I had cancer.

May 4th, 2013
worst doctor ever
she "delivered" my baby with her hands crossed and the most bored look on her face as I kept asking her what should I do. I was 8-10 cms dilated without an epidural and she provided no guidance, no comfort, nothing . my husband and I told her "don't just sit there, do something ". worst doctor ever!!! after I delivered my baby she promptly left even though I had complications of excess bleeding after delivery. she wouldn't even come back to talk to me even when I asked the nurse to get the doctor.

February 5th, 2013
MASUE LI, M.D.
I have been going to DuPage Medical Group OB/GYN group for over 2 years and this was the first time I had Dr. Li. I am very disappointed. She was in extreme hurry, didnt seem to take my questions too seriously and answered them while exiting the room. I am 7 moths pregnant with 2 previous miscarrages and I did not appreciate her approach at all. I would not recommend her to anybody. I met pretty much every doctor from that group by now and I have to say that Dr. Li was the most disappointing. I hope she is not the one delivering my baby.

June 14th, 2011
I have seen several ob-gyne doctors in the past and Dr. Li is the BEST. She treats every patient with high responsibility - which is critical to the patient. I am forever grateful that my friend recommended her. She not only solved my problems and also helped me understand them. Thank you, Dr. Li!

January 17th, 2010
Best Dr. in any Field!
We had a very similar experience to someone who commented earlier. Dr. Li IS truly the best health care professional that I've ever met. It almost felt as though she was family, instead of our Dr. We also called her up to make an an urgent appt, and she went out of her way to take us the SAME DAY. And exactly like the other patient, she had to fill out the administrative paperwork herself , because her staff wasn't around! She also called us a few days afterwards to check up on us. Unbelievable! What Dr. do you know that does that? Even some family isn't that considerate!! We loved Dr. Li and will miss her greatly as she moves on to a different location.

March 4th, 2009
Dr. Li is the most amazing health care professional that I've ever met. We called her up to make an appt, and we discussed what our issue was over the phone, and she took us in the SAME DAY. Anyone else would have made us wait 2-3 weeks. She wasn't even scheduled to take patients in that day, so she had to fill out administrative paperwork herself , because her staff wasn't around. She even called us a few days afterwards to check up on us. Her compassion and kindness touched my family. Like I said, she had never seen us before, but treated us like family.