A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masuma Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masuma Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masuma Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masuma Chowdhury MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masuma Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Masuma Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Masuma Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Geriatric Doctors.