A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matas Morkevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matas Morkevicius is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matas Morkevicius, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkevicius graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Morkevicius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matas Morkevicius MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matas Morkevicius practice?
- Dr. Matas Morkevicius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matas Morkevicius practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Critical Care Practitioners and Green Bay Pulmonologists.