A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matas Morkevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matas Morkevicius is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morkevicius
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morkevicius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matas Morkevicius, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkevicius graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Morkevicius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matas Morkevicius MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matas Morkevicius practice?
- Dr. Matas Morkevicius has 1 office location.
Dr. Matas Morkevicius practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Critical Care Practitioners and Green Bay Pulmonologists.