A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matcheri Keshavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keshavan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keshavan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matcheri Keshavan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Critical Care
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keshavan graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Keshavan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matcheri S Keshavan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matcheri S. Keshavan practice?
- Dr. Matcheri Keshavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matcheri Keshavan practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.