A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matei Andreoiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoiu graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andreoiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Indiana University Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matei T Andreoiu MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matei T. Andreoiu practice?
- Dr. Matei Andreoiu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matei Andreoiu practices Urology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Urologists.