A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matei Socoteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matei Socoteanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Socoteanu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Socoteanu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matei Socoteanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Socoteanu graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Socoteanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matei Paul Socoteanu MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matei P. Socoteanu practice?
- Dr. Matei Socoteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Matei Socoteanu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Oncologists.