A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matei Socoteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matei Socoteanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matei Socoteanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Socoteanu graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Socoteanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matei Paul Socoteanu MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matei P. Socoteanu practice?
- Dr. Matei Socoteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Matei Socoteanu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Oncologists.