A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mateo Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mateo Go is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mateo Go, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Go has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mateo Go MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mateo Go practice?
- Dr. Mateo Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Mateo Go practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.