A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathangi Sekharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathangi Sekharan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathangi Sekharan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekharan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sekharan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathangi R Sekharan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathangi R. Sekharan practice?
- Dr. Mathangi Sekharan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathangi Sekharan practices Internal Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists.