Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathangi Sekharan
Dr. Mathangi Sekharan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sekharan is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and St Therese Med Ctr, Waukegan, Il. Dr. Sekharan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mathangi Sekharan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mathangi Sekharan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.
Dr. Jason Trager
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Gurnee, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Samarendra Chandel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Jim Boatman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Gurnee, IL 0 mi33