A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matheen Khuddus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matheen Khuddus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khuddus
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khuddus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matheen Khuddus, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuddus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khuddus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matheen Ahmed Khuddus FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matheen A. Khuddus practice?
- Dr. Matheen Khuddus has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matheen Khuddus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.