Learn more about Dr. Matheen Khuddus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matheen Khuddus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khuddus
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khuddus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matheen Khuddus, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuddus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khuddus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matheen Ahmed Khuddus FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matheen A. Khuddus practice?
- Dr. Matheen Khuddus has 1 office location.
Dr. Matheen Khuddus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.