Dr. Mathew Alexander MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 30 reviews

November 15th, 2016
wish dr. alexander could be cloned, his technical skillfulness and mild manner are appreciated and much needed.before surgery i asked around and the name that came up the most was dr. alexander"s from patients who were satisfied with surgery results

September 23rd, 2016
Great doctors and great staff! Yes the wait time is a little long but they take their time explaining everything in regards to my back and the steps of making it all better! We are talking about back surgery so yes I expect to have every detail possible of what to expect. I would definitely recommend anyone to see these doctors!

August 1st, 2016
I was a high risk patient with cancer of the spine. Better than excellent results. Years later I had some back pain issues and I have to say, the waiting time hadn't improved, but when you see Dr. Alexander you have his full attention and as much time as it takes to explain the up and down sides of the problem you are having.

June 2nd, 2016
Our appointment was at 10 AM. We still have not been seen and I am writing this review as i sit in the waiting room. The time is now 4:36 PM, this is the most unprofessional doctors office i have ever been to. They booked all their clients in the morning and expect them to wait all day to be seen.

March 11th, 2015
If you want to be seen within 6 hours of your appointment time, you might want to find another doctor. Once you are in, you have his full attention.

February 25th, 2014
it totally was bad.
I was never told that I would be there for over 4 hours and this was my first visit to his office and then then he just told me that he wanted me to go to have injections and theory and never said anything about adding a new prescription to me. one I will not take because he should of discussed me with me first to be put on it. it's a drug you have to slowly get off of

November 20th, 2013
rahman
orthopedic problem

September 6th, 2013
Very disappointed
I waited FOUR hours to be seen. It was one hour befo re i was taken into patient room. After my vitals were taken nobody came to check on me until I went out and asked how much longer I would have to wait. I was told the doctor would be with me shortly. THREE o'clock! No doctor. I picked up my purse and was ready to walk out. Dr. Alexander was at the consultation desk and asked me not to leave, he would be with me shortly. His PA came, no doctor until 3:30. He talked to me, explained my problem, dictated his report, and gave orders to refer me to physical therapy and for me to see another doctor to receive pain management shots. They were suppose to some appointment for me. To date I have not heard from them. My rating is poor

October 19th, 2012
DR ALEXANDER RUINED MY HUSBAND'S LIFE
DR.ALEXANDER RUINED MY HUSBAND'S LIFE. HE COULD WALK BEFORE SURGERY, NOW HE CAN BARELY WALK AND IS IN CONSTANT PAIN. ALEXANDER SEND MY HUBBY HOME TOO EARLY, NOT BOTHERING TO SPEAK TO ME AFTER SURGERY OR GIVING ANY ADVISE. ALEXANDER MEDICATED MY HUBBY WITH MORPHINE PATCH, HYDROCODONE & OXYCODONE. WITHIN A WEEK MY HUBBY WAS RUSHED BY AMBULANCE BACK TO HOSPITAL FOR ABOUT A MONTH. HE THEN HAD TO STAY AT REHAB FOR MORE MONTHS. THANKS TO ALEXANDER MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN LIVING A NIGHTMARE FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS, HE HAS UNBEARABLE PAIN, I AM HIS CAREGIVER 24/7 AND STILL WORK FULLTIME. NEVER LET ALEXANDER PERFORM SURGERY ON YOU, HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS STILL PRACTICING.

September 19th, 2012
He saved my life!

February 6th, 2012
I recently had a minimally invasive micro discectomy. I wish I had this done years ago. Upon awaking from surgery my leg pain and numbness in my foot were immediately gone.

September 28th, 2011
nightmare on third street
nothing but downhill since operation.cannot find whats wrong with me not being able to walk...