Dr. Mathew Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Alexander?

April 26th, 2017

very compassionate

friendly staff

April 10th, 2017

Surgery in 2014 and still in pain.

He performed a Anterior Cervical Dissection and Fusion of my C5 and C6. I am in more pain now then before. The staff is rude and when I offered to start paying they told me to wait, now they turned me over to collections....Biggest butcher by far!!

February 18th, 2017

Amazing and caring physician

Well worth wait and angel to me

November 15th, 2016

wish dr. alexander could be cloned, his technical skillfulness and mild manner are appreciated and much needed.before surgery i asked around and the name that came up the most was dr. alexander"s from patients who were satisfied with surgery results

September 23rd, 2016

Great doctors and great staff! Yes the wait time is a little long but they take their time explaining everything in regards to my back and the steps of making it all better! We are talking about back surgery so yes I expect to have every detail possible of what to expect. I would definitely recommend anyone to see these doctors!

August 2nd, 2016

I was a high risk patient with cancer of the spine. Better than excellent results. Years later I had some back pain issues and I have to say, the waiting time hadn't improved, but when you see Dr. Alexander you have his full attention and as much time as it takes to explain the up and down sides of the problem you are having.

June 2nd, 2016

Our appointment was at 10 AM. We still have not been seen and I am writing this review as i sit in the waiting room. The time is now 4:36 PM, this is the most unprofessional doctors office i have ever been to. They booked all their clients in the morning and expect them to wait all day to be seen.

March 11th, 2015

If you want to be seen within 6 hours of your appointment time, you might want to find another doctor. Once you are in, you have his full attention.

September 6th, 2011

RN

I am an RN at a local Hospital. I started having problems in my lower Cervical Spine area, the pain in my arms became unbearable. Physical therapy and pain management injections presented no relief whatsoever. Dr. Alexander recommended surgery as a last resort. the office staff were very courteous and helpful. I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for any of the 8 appts. I had with Dr. Alexander. Dr. Alexander was very courteous and explained everything about the surgery...the pros and cons. Everything went exactly as he explained. My recovery time was minimal with no side affects. Absolutely no more pain and no lose of mobility. Dr. Alexander is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend his services to everyone that has any type of neurological disorder. Excellent bedside manner. Excellent follow up. Thank you Dr. Alexander.

April 12th, 2011

Dr. Alexander spent time going over all my questions about the surgery. I felt very comfortable with him. With that peace of mind, my surgery went well. I was back to work in 2 days after a minimal invasive spinal surgery. He is well worth the wait and has changed my life for the better.

April 6th, 2011

What a staff!!!!

Courtesy of staff NONE!Professionalism of staff, NONE!I think they fall out of bed every day and hate their jobs. I had to restrain my wife from going after one of his recepetionist! Who wanted to argue withus if we had an appointment or not! Funny, it was Alexander who instructed us to come in after talking to us on the phone, which we tried to explain, but for some reason, her brain wasn't picking that part up? HUMUnfortunate that most his staff really don't want to work in the medical field, but good old Corpus Christi doesn't offer much else. So what you have is; Young non-professional's, that act like their doing you a favor by even talking with you! (As my wife and I say check in the box, go home when my shift is over!) Dr. A corrected my problems, I've had five surgery's not all by him so I can't really expect to much from a pain free life! his PA Kevin is cool, he knows they have major problems with staff. However, if the reviews are true or not, Dr. A own's the PERCEPTION created by his staff!Most likely the problem will continue until Dr. A has competition for business that's as good or better then him. So in the business world we call this NO MOTIVATION TO CHANGE!Rude Rude Staff!!!! Just Quite your job if you hate it that much!

September 8th, 2010

He will screw you up

Dr Alexander is the epitome of a dr having the "god complex." He is arrogant, demeaning, and rude to staff, family and patients. Don't think you will get honest care because he is all about the money. Don't expect to do well after surgery either. I work in the hospital and have taken care of his patients. I would never recommend him.