A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Avram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Avram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Avram, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Avram graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Avram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew M. Avram practice?
Dr. Mathew Avram practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Boston Dermatologists.