A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Avram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Avram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Avram, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Avram graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Avram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew M Avram MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew M. Avram practice?
- Dr. Mathew Avram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Avram practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Boston Dermatologists.